Adherence to mobile communication regulatory requirements by leveraging our patented mobile voice and messaging encryption and recording solutions.
MiFID II and other globally recognised financial services compliance standards are upon us and that means that the smartphone also needs to be secured and recorded. Mobile communication using cellular data for voice, messaging and SMS requires a reliable encrypted, solution to ensure 100% compliance no matter where your employees may find themselves.
Our optimizations eliminate the need for non-compliant call-fallback to unrecorded GSM cellular calls for your mobile employees. Using 17x less data than other legacy SIP dialer applications, the SmartPacketTM AES encrypted voice over IP service can securely call when on 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi. All employees calls and messages are end-to-end encrypted with the key management exclusively hosted inside your enterprise, away from prying eyes and ears.
Calls are recorded in an encrypted format and centrally stored with the decryption key being only available to the Enterprises most trusted employees.
The ultimate in compliance for when you intend to provide a financial service or instigate a trade:
• Record telephone calls, mobile calls, SMS and electronic communications.
• Keep records for five years (longer if required by your organization or regulator).
• Clients know that you are recording their calls and you can give them the recordings if they ask.
Ideal solution for these verticals:
• Investment firms • Stock brokers
• Credit institutions • Corporate finance company
• Portfolio managers • Market operators
• Broker-dealers • Central counterparty